Every day, in ways both big and small, the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is impacting lives for the better. MCW … changemaking for a healthier Wisconsin.
In the role of Patient Scheduling Rep II, you will be working in the Tosa Center FORME™ clinic. FORME™ Aesthetic and Vein is a multispecialty aesthetic and vein center offering a comprehensive approach to face, body, skin and vein care. As, a Patient Scheduling Rep you will assist patients with routine scheduling of appointments or services, checking out patients for services and products. Provide customer service using basic knowledge of organization policies and procedures for services performed and products sold here. Position emphasis will be on excellent customer service of esthetic and/ or cosmetic services and multitasking in a high-volume clinic.Learn more about the FORME clinic https://www.froedtert.com/forme
- In-person or via telephone, schedule patient appointments, surgeries, update patient accounts, collect patient demographic and insurance information and answer routine questions.
- Coordinate and maintain calendar of appointments, procedures, and surgeries for assigned faculty.
- Maintain working knowledge of MCW and affiliate computerized scheduling and billing systems (i.e., IDX, Epic, Affinity.) Utilize appropriate on-line system to verify insurance and government aid eligibility.
- Collect payment for services rendered. Offer financial services to patients and assist in establishing budget plans as needed.
- Act as point person for patients, care team, and fellow Patient Relations Representatives.
8:30 am - 5:00 pm M-F
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience: 2 years in customer service with clerical aspects
- Experience: EPIC, surgical specialty, patient care, clinical setting, medical insurance, esthetics
- All employees of the FORME™ clinic receive discounts on products and services.
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vision, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on items such as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
For a brief overview of our benefits see: https://www.mcw.edu/departments/human-resources/benefits
Eastern Wisconsin is a vibrant, diverse metropolitan area. MCW is intent on attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce and faculty body that reflects the community we serve. We value diversity of backgrounds, experience, thought, and perspectives to advance excellence in science and medicine. MCW is a welcoming campus community with a strong culture of collaboration, partnership, and engagement with our surrounding community.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.