We’re looking for those individuals—the creative thinkers and innovation seekers—who are content with nothing short of changing the world. Discover the endless opportunities within the Medical College of Wisconsin and be inspired by the work we can do together to improve health, and make a positive, daily impact in our communities.
In the role of Education Program Associate working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Education Program Associate works under the direction of the Vice Chair of Education, Business Manager, and Program Directors to coordinate the programmatic and day-to-day administrative activities within the Division of Pediatric Medical Education. Provides support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program’s goals.
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including education materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports.
- Collaborate to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases related to the program.
- Support the Division Chief and Faculty in their daily activities including scheduling meetings, recording information, distributing reports, maintaining calendars, and making travel arrangements.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines for program components.
- Create and maintain all division schedules related to faculty, fellow, resident, and student rotations including conference schedules.
- Organize internal and external meetings, site visits, and special events.
- Prepare and compose correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other documents using basic and more advanced functions of computer applications and software packages.
- Gather information needed to compile and prepare reports from multiple sources following a predetermined reporting schedule.
- Coordinate and maintain calendar of events, appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries for assigned faculty and didactic sessions for resident trainees.
- Directly support Vice Chair of Education and Pediatric Residency Program Director calendars.
- Order and track resident meal cards and daily lunches.
- Complete training verifications for current and graduated resident trainees.
- Maintain records and file system to effectively manage information following regulatory guidelines.
- Respond to various situations in the work of the division or department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full-time role with expectations for coverage during core business hours and flexibility required as necessary to accommodate business needs.
Appropriate experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis for education.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 1 year
Preferred Experience: Administrative experience for large business or educational based setting Healthcare
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.