This job is archived
**Important Note: Applications for this position will only be accepted by applying directly to the USAJOBS website with the URL below:
Job Announcement Open & Closing date: 06/22/2021 to 07/12/2021. **Please note this job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
This position is with the Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, Global Markets, Office of Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia, located in Washington DC. The Team Lead would provide support to the Office Director in the planning and development of Office of Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia office strategies and goals, while aiding the Office Director in mentoring and planning the work of the Office's desk officers.
Salary: The salary range indicated in this announcement will be adjusted to include locality payments for the selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
- Serving as the first-level reviewer of briefing papers and taskers, editing and providing feedback to trade specialists;
- Drafting briefing and information memoranda and other written materials for Department officials to use in policy development and promulgation;
- Attending, when needed, high-level meetings at the White House and NSC;
- Analyzing trade trends and policies to inform Department decisions, policy recommendations, and programs;
- Providing information to the U.S. business community;
- Coordinating with U.S. industry representatives, bureau, Department and other U.S. government officials, and the U.S. and foreign diplomatic missions to achieve objectives;
- Tracking Team's workstreams and activities, ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met, documenting results and progress toward performance metrics;
- Balancing workload among team members, in consultation with Office Director, to ensure optimal performance;
- Participating in briefings for senior bureau and Department officials.