- Demonstrated ability to carry out assignments without detailed instructions.
- Proven ability to independently plan and manage daily workloads to meet production goals. Demonstrated ability to carry out assignments without detailed instruction.
- Knowledge of online student information systems. Experience updating, analyzing and interpreting student data using a student information database.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with staff, faculty and students.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply academic and administrative policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community. Ability to follow all university policies, procedures, and guidelines including but not limited to safety, civility, information security, and non-discrimination policies and procedures. Ability to contribute to a positive university experience for each and every student, and assist in achieving the university's commitment to a "vision of excellence."
Education and Experience
Equivalent to one year of experience related to academic records evaluation required.
$3,609 to $3,750 per month.
Excellent benefits through CalPERS (health, vision, dental), tuition fee waiver, generous vacation and sick leave, and 14 paid holidays each year.
Full-time temporary position for one year with no permanent status granted. Temporary assignments may expire prior to the ending date.
Go to https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/lb/en-us/job/506404/evaluatorathletics-transfer-credit and click Apply Now to complete the CSULB Online Employment Application.
Applications close: Dec 13, 2021 (11:55 PM) Pacific Standard Time
Long Beach State Athletics is committed to following NCAA, Big West Conference, Golden Coast Conference, and Mountain Pacific Sports Federation rules and regulations. Therefore, the incumbent is required to maintain a working knowledge of these rules and regulations.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily and is required for employment. CSU will make a conditional offer of employment, which may be rescinded if the background check reveals disqualifying information, and/or it is discovered that the candidate knowingly withheld or falsified information. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the continued employment of a current CSU employee who was conditionally offered the position.
California State University Long Beach expects respectful, professional behavior from its employees in all situations. Acts of harassment or abusive conduct are prohibited. Demonstrated appropriate professional behavior, treating others with civility and respect, and refusing to tolerate abusive conduct is expected of all employees.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency