Job Title: COVID-19 Response Administrator
Department: Superintendent/President's Office
Campus location: San Marcos Campus/Telecommute
Hours per week: 40 hours
Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hourly Rate: $75 (depending on qualifications)
Duration of assignment: Temporary, six-month assignment; anticipated duration of position is hire date (pending Governing Board approval) through May 31, 2022
Job duties: Under the direction of the appropriate supervisor, plans, coordinates, communicates, and implements the district's COVID-19 Recovery Plan for employees and students in accordance with applicable public health guidelines and rules, the latest scientifically sound methods of prevention of transmission, CalOSHA standards, and all other applicable rules and laws. Representative duties include, but are not limited, to:
• Monitors and reports on vaccination, testing, and daily health screening compliance;
• Coordinates the hiring of temporary staff specific to COVID-19 response efforts;
• Coordinates communications with external agencies as necessary;
• Coordinates the successful implementation and utilization of technology related to COVID-19 compliance in support of the Information Services (IS) Department;
• Makes recommendations for updates to the District's COVID-19 Recovery Plan and other COVID-19 related policies and plans;
• Coordinates with vendors and oversees budget allocations;
• Leads COVID Response Action Team (CRAT) case management strategy;
• Coordinates COVID-19 trainings;
• Collects and maintains relevant data;
• Engages with the Emergency Operations Committee, Policy group, and District departments to ensure COVID-19 Response initiatives are efficiently and effectively implemented;
• Remains current on COVID-19 mitigation guidance and education from federal, state and regional health agencies;
• Performs other duties as assigned in support of the District's COVID-19 health and safety objectives;
• Provides lead oversight of short-term hourly employees responsible for checking entry points to ensure staff, students, and community are in compliance with COVID-19 protocols before entering campus;
• Other related duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• Three years of experience with project management in health and safety coordination, preferably in an institution of higher education, public safety agency, public health agency, or similar.
• Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of emergency procedures and protocols.
To apply: Email your resume to Michelle LaVigueur, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent/President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palomar College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency