We’re looking for those individuals—the creative thinkers and innovation seekers—who are content with nothing short of changing the world. Discover the endless opportunities within the Medical College of Wisconsin and be inspired by the work we can do together to improve health, and make a positive, daily impact in our communities.
In the role of Administrative Assistant working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our administrative assistants perform routine administrative duties requiring general knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. This position will provide administrative assistance to the Assistant Director of Operations and the Research Managers for Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office (CTO).
• Prepare and compose correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other documents using basic and more advanced functions of computer applications and software packages including OnCore, MCW’s Clinical Trial Management System.
• Answer and relay telephone calls, resolve routine inquiries, and take appropriate messages.
• Gather information needed to compile and prepare reports from multiple sources following a predetermined reporting schedule.
• Coordinate and maintain calendar of events, appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries for assigned staff.
• Order and track office supplies
• Process basic payment requests, requisitions, and invoices.
• Greet and direct visitors providing factual information.
• Maintain records and file system to effectively manage information following regulatory guidelines.
• Respond to various situations in the work of the division or department.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Minimum Required Education: High school diploma
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 years of experience
- Preferred Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.