We’re looking for those individuals—the creative thinkers and innovation seekers—who are content with nothing short of changing the world. Discover the endless opportunities within the Medical College of Wisconsin and be inspired by the work we can do together to improve health, and make a positive, daily impact in our communities.
In the role of a Financial Analyst II working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Financial Analyst will process, monitor and reconcile purchasing and payables related to services acquired by the MCW Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office including Froedtert Hospital and Pharmacy, subcontractors/vendors and internal partners.
• Initiate and track purchase orders for Froedtert Hospital and Pharmacy, Versiti Blood Center and Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories related to services provided for clinical trials open at Froedtert/MCW Clinical Cancer Center.
• Prepares journal transaction information for payment of internal invoices of other MCW departments (e.g., radiology/cardiology/ophthalmologic services, IS computer orders, image-deidentification services, IRB review fees, MCW Tissue Bank, etc.).
• Coordinates and monitors Fiscal Year-End purchasing processes and review of open commitments.
• Reconcile UPS and FedEx invoices for payment processing with MCW Accounts Payable.
• Departmental subject matter expert pertaining to institutional purchasing polices.
• Purchase order creation and invoice monitoring for subcontracts of partnering institutions participating in MCW Cancer Center investigator-initiated studies.
• Assist in preparing the annual budget expenditure reports/projections.
• Coordinate special projects as needed.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of computers, clerical procedures, customer service standards, collaboration, and information management.
Organization, time management, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
- Minimum Required Education: High school diploma
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Preferred Education: Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferred Experience: 2 - 3 years working in finance in a large institutional setting (data entry, tracking, reconciliation, etc.).
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.