Program Consultant II - CRM Project Manager (Temporary/Hourly)
For full details and to apply, go to https://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/3039
Type of Assignment: Full Time
Assignment Category: Temporary Assignment
This temporary/hourly, professional expert assignment is to collaborate with the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) core implementation team to coordinate the implementation of TargetX/Salesforce system under the direction of the Dean of Instructional Services. The assignment is anticipated to be for approximately 18 months, beginning in June/July, with continued employment contingent on department and project needs. The person selected should expect to spend 25-35 hours per week on project management tasks and activities, depending on the project phase and level of project activity. The work hours will be scheduled during typical business days/hours - Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
IMPORTANT: MiraCosta College requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to promote a safe and healthful workplace for employees and to promote the health and safety of our campus community. Unvaccinated employees are at greater risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19 within the workplace and to the college community that depends on college programs and services. As of August 23, 2021, all employees must submit proof of vaccination or request and receive approval for a medical or religious exemption prior to their start date. For more information, please visit https://www.miracosta.edu/covid/covid-vaccination-requirements.html.
Salary Range: Professional Expert - Hourly Placement 1
Compensation: $47.00 per hour.
Employees must make arrangements for the direct deposit of paychecks into the financial institution of their choice, via electronic fund transfer.
Short-term, temporary employees may be eligible for Healthy Families Sick Leave, and enrollment in a retirement system.
Position Term in Months: $Term
In order to be considered for this assignment, you must submit the following documents directly in the online system and finish applying and receive a confirmation number. Applications received by the first screening date of Friday, June 10, will be given first consideration. Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled:
1. Application on which you list all relevant experience.
2. A current resume or curriculum vitae summarizing your educational background and experience.
3. A cover letter specifically describing how your experience aligns with the representative duties.
4. Transcripts of college coursework which provide evidence of meeting the minimum qualifications as stated in this job posting. Unofficial or legible photocopies are acceptable. If a degree(s) was earned, the transcripts must state that the degree was awarded. Any degree/coursework used to satisfy the minimum qualifications must be from a post-secondary institution accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by either the U.S. Department of Education or the Council on Post-secondary Accreditation.
If your degree(s) is from a college or university outside of the United States, you must submit a detailed evaluation from a professional evaluation agency. To view a list of agencies approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, go to https://www.ctc.ca.gov/docs/default-source/leaflets/cl635.pdf?sfvrsn=6. Transcripts or translations in English still require the evaluation to show the U.S. equivalence of your degree.
The Dean of Instructional Services will review application materials. Applicants selected for interview will be contacted by phone; those not selected for interview will be notified by e-mail once interview candidates have been scheduled.
Offer of employment to the person selected for this position is contingent upon 1) proof of being fully vaccinated* for COVID-19 or requesting and receiving approval for a medical or religious exemption; 2) submission of a current tuberculosis test clearance; 3) proof of eligibility to work in the United States; and 4) approval by the Board of Trustees.
*Individuals are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks or more after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (e.g. Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks or more after they have received a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson and Johnson [J&J/Janssen).
Retired STRS members are not eligible for this position.
Under the direction of the Dean of Instructional Services and in collaboration with the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) core implementation team, the Program Consultant II – CRM Project Manager coordinates the implementation activities of TargetX/Salesforce system and maintains governance over internal project needs including requirements, scope, and timelines. Perform related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the assignment if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
- Develop and maintain the Project Charter and project plan.
- Facilitate Fit-Gap sessions and project scope definition conversations for various departments and programs on campus.
- Conduct needs assessments for departments and programs in CRM solutions through process mapping.
- Develop the project implementation schedule and monitor milestone progress. Adhere to project timeline and scope as agreed upon with TargetX.
- Coordinate project tasks, hand-offs between project team members, testing activities, and regular updates to the project plan.
- Coordinate regular core implementation team meetings and stakeholder consultations.
- Identify risks and risk mitigation strategies, escalating issues as needed to the CRM Steering Committee.
- Complete training assigned by TargetX and maintain currency as the project progresses.
- Provide regular project status update communications to stakeholders and broader campus community as appropriate.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for coordinating project tasks with TargetX implementation team members.
- Assure internal stakeholders meet project goals and objectives.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to facilitate a variety of meetings and workshops.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt effective courses of action.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and comprehensive analyses, reports and presentation materials.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in a variety of office equipment including a computer and appropriate software.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic and disability issues
See Knowledge, Skills and Abilities in the above section.Education & Experience:To be eligible for this assignment, you must meet and provide evidence of the following minimum qualifications:
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university, and five (5) years of progressively responsible project management experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience managing software implementation or process improvement projects is strongly preferred.
NOTE: For work experience, one “year” is defined as equivalent to 40 hours per week for 12 months, or at least 2,080 hours. Desirable Qualifications:Licenses & Other Requirements:Physical Effort:
The physical efforts described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this class. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primarily sedentary with intermittent standing, walking, bending and stooping; occasional light lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds; ability to travel to various locations on and off campus as needed to conduct district business.Emotional Effort:
Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships involving interactions and communications personally, by phone and in writing with a variety of individuals and/or groups from diverse backgrounds on a regular, ongoing basis; ability to work effectively under pressure on a variety of tasks concurrently while meeting established deadlines and changing priorities.Working Conditions:
Primarily business office environment; subject to frequent public contact and interruption; intermittent exposure to individuals acting in a disagreeable fashion; occasional evening, weekend and/or holiday hours required on an as-needed basis.Posting Number:
S21/22057PHuman Resources Contact Information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View]
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled:
YesFirst Screening Date:
First Screening Date is Friday, June 10. Applications will continue to be accepted until the assignment is filled.About MiraCosta College
MiraCosta College is one of California's 115 public community colleges. The district operates two campus sites and two centers, and offers a robust online education program. Situated between San Diego and Los Angeles, MiraCosta College benefits from multicultural influences and cultural opportunities. Both students and staff enjoy a friendly atmosphere and the feeling that we are all here to help one another. MiraCosta College is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. For more details, please visit our website at https://www.miracosta.edu/office-of-the-president/board-of-trustees/_docs/3400BP-Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.pdf Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency