This job is archived
- Assist with content development for social media, newsletters, and website.
- Support the development and regular update of publications and collateral materials.
- Proofread, copyedit, and rebrand (if necessary) existing stakeholder materials.
- Coordinate the regular review and improvement of website, including phased updates and redesigns.
- Assess and report on analytics for the website, social media, and newsletters.
- Manage CSI’s social media calendar, including development and scheduling of posts.
- Monitor CSI and CSI schools’ social media and online presence.
- Assist with keeping contact and media databases and distribution lists updated.
- Maintain a photo library of CSI and CSI schools
- Support the development of communication training materials for staff and school stakeholders.
- Maintain media archives.
- Assist in the distribution of press releases.
As an employee of the Colorado Charter School Institute (State of Colorado), you will have access to a variety of benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, flexible scheduling, a work-life balance culture, no-cost life and disability insurance (with additional paid options), Flex Spending and Health Savings Account options, professional development opportunities, wellness offerings, a performance based bonus and membership in Colorado Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA).
CSI INCLUSION STATEMENT
CSI recognizes that autonomy and diversity can drive innovation and improved outcomes, both in our schools and in our organization. We are committed to a diverse and culturally inclusive workplace as we believe that differences in perspective and experiences broaden our awareness, enrich our daily experiences, and contribute to our collective strength.
As a charter school authorizer with schools that serve a wide range of communities across the state, we prioritize recruiting a staff that shares the diversity of the students and communities our schools serve. CSI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, color, religion or belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At a minimum, we are looking for the following:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Familiarity with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, and desktop publishing software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals and manage several projects at once
Ideal candidates will have some, or all, of the following education, skills, and abilities:
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree or comparable job experience in marketing, communications, English/journalism, or a related field
- 1 - 2 years of marketing, communications, media or public relations coursework or experience preferred
- Experience with WordPress platform and Constant Contact email marketing system a plus
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment includes a standard office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, functions or working conditions associated with the job. This job description is not a contract of employment or a promise or guarantee of any specific terms or conditions of employment. CSI may add to, modify or delete any aspect of this job (or the position itself) at any time as it deems advisable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Does our organization and this role sound like a great fit for you? If so, please email your resume and cover letter to CSIEmployment@csi.state.co.us.
All final candidates must successfully pass a thorough criminal background check.