- Research, development, and evaluation of classroom technology.
- Integration of computer and technology equipment in classrooms and labs.
- Maintenance of integrated technology “smart” classrooms.
- Presentation technology assistance for on-campus presentations and curriculum-based projects.
- Consultation and execution of special events and high-level technology projects.
- Classroom and auditorium demonstrations and assistance.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain instructional classroom inventor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Associate’s (or higher) degree or successful completion of sixty (60) college credit hours
- Three (3) years of experience in the use and support of audio/visual computing equipment
- Must be able to set up, operate, and troubleshoot telecommunication, multi-media, and/or audiovisual equipment for classes, events, and meetings. This equipment includes microphones, speakers and related sound equipment, video cameras, and recorders, computer hardware and software, projectors, etc.
- Ability to instruct others in the use of this equipment
- Knowledge of digital media formats
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7117
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency