We’re looking for those individuals—the creative thinkers and innovation seekers—who are content with nothing short of changing the world. Discover the endless opportunities within the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and be inspired by the work we can do together to improve health, and make a positive, daily impact in our communities.
In the role of Digital Marketer you will be working in Milwaukee, WI. The Digital Marketer is responsible for helping to create and present an audience-centric digital ecosystem that is representative of the Medical College of Wisconsin brand and vision.
- Creates engaging digital content
- Provides support to the communications team regarding campaign strategy, message development and execution from the digital viewpoint
- Assists with integrated (digital, social media, offline) campaigns (ex: landing page creation, target audience definition and tactical execution, etc.)
- Develops and maintains websites and manages web developer/agencies
- Provides digital analytics, identifies trends and insights, and optimizes plans and performance based on the insights
- Supports social media presence through tracking, analysis, and content strategy
- Supports digital content governance model, ensures brand salience across digital properties and 3rd party affiliates
- Executes email marketing campaigns, measures and optimizes
- Updates and maintains website using SEO best practices
- Provides coaching on digital marketing best practices with internal stakeholders
- Creates and manages online advertising and other paid digital campaigns
- Executes and manages paid digital campaigns including SEO, paid search, paid social, and display advertising campaigns
- Assists with executing marketing automation and personalization plans
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Required Experience: 5+ years Marketing/Communications experience with 2 or more years in digital marketing
Field: Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience with integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Proven track record of effective and positive agency management or agency experience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics
- Experience in creative and user experience design and development, agile development process
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), ideally SiteCore
- Application development, optimization and integration management
- Strong budget management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Academia/healthcare experience
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vision, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on items such as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
For a brief overview of our benefits see: https://www.mcw.edu/departments/human-resources/benefits
Eastern Wisconsin is a vibrant, diverse metropolitan area. MCW is intent on attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce and faculty body that reflects the community we serve. We value diversity of backgrounds, experience, thought, and perspectives to advance excellence in science and medicine. MCW is a welcoming campus community with a strong culture of collaboration, partnership, and engagement with our surrounding community.