This job is archived
- Develops and advances strategic, annual, and special communications plans provide public relations and marketing counsel to college leadership and serves as point person for communication matters related to Douglass.
- Develops and implements marketing, communications, and media strategies for Douglass College across multiple platforms including, but not limited to, external media, social media, digital media, institutional websites, and collateral print marketing materials, and to multiple audiences including, but not limited to, students, alumnae, faculty and staff, and the public, while adhering to university brand and editorial standards.
- Leads communications operations for Douglass to achieve the following outcomes: greater visibility of Douglass’ contribution to students’ personal, academic, and social achievements; increased fundraising and donor engagement; greater alumnae involvement and engagement with Douglass; and increased awareness of the status of Douglass programs and accomplishments of Douglass students among the Rutgers’ community and state stakeholders.
- Serves as lead content creator; oversees development and design of materials in support of recruitment, advancement, and student programs; is responsible for research-based messaging, marketing, brand identity, and positioning activities.
- Manages reporting and assessment of the communications program.
- Represents Douglass with external audiences, and coordinate and collaborate with relevant partners at the university and University Marketing and Communications.